What Sets Us Apart
We offer one-to-one personal care and the finest quality orthodontics available anywhere.
We are pleased to welcome you to our orthodontic office. Here you will find a unique, warm and inviting environment for adults and children with an extraordinary level of care and service.
As a patient, you can expect:
- A highly-trained, professional orthodontic team - passionate about what we do, experience in creating healthy and beautiful smiles for children and adults for any age.
- The most advanced techniques for correcting improperly aligned teeth, TMJ problems, abnormal tooth wear, and facial imbalance. Our entire staff stays abreast of the latest orthodontic developments to deliver you the best results possible.
- First phase interceptive treatment for growth guidance and jaw development. Plus, limited short-term treatment for less severe problems.
- High-comfort wires for clear or mini-silver braces. We also offer Invisalign, a clear removable alternative to traditional braces.
- State-of-the-art procedures for infection control and sterilization of equipment.
- Individualized payment plans to make your orthodontic treatment affordable. We will bill your insurance carrier and help you receive maximum benefits.
We pledge to provide you and your family a truly positive experience based on one-to-one personal care and the finest quality orthodontics available anywhere. Welcome from Dr. Janet Jordan and staff.
We understand your desire to seek the best possible orthodontic care for you or your child. We pride ourselves on our honesty and patient respect, and assure you the best possible orthodontic treatment available:
We Are Professional:
- The Doctor is an Orthodontic Specialist
Dr. Jordan has completed a rigorous orthodontic residency after attending dental school. She is a registered specialist of the American Association of Orthodontists.
- All options of treatment are presented
The patient is informed of the treatment options available so they can make the best-informed choice.
- Parents are informed of treatment progress at each appointment
We make a conscious effort at every appointment to update you on treatment and if it is progressing according to schedule. We are committed to keeping you informed and we will always make time to answer your questions.
- We do not use recycled braces or bands that were used in someone else's mouth!
Although a legal and common practice, we never use recycled braces. We feel braces are precision devices manufactured to be in one mouth only!
- Treatment is completed within the estimated treatment time.
We have a very high success rate of completing treatment within the estimated treatment time. We pay close attention to the best time to initiate treatment and make sure not to start a child's treatment too early. Efficient systems are in place to help ensure that treatment is completed on schedule with the best possible result.
- Special care is given to the treatment of Adult Patients
Many of our patients are adults. The office has been designed taking into consideration the specific needs of adult patients. In our office, specific treatment areas were created to allow for more privacy. Treatment planning of adult patients differs from that of child patients. Treatment modalities have been created to minimize visits while maximizing efficiency to accommodate an adult's busy schedule.
Call us to schedule your complimentary initial consultation and exam.
Dr. Janet Jordan and her highly trained staff strive to stay at the forefront of all medical and technological advances to provide their patients with the highest quality orthodontic care in a warm, friendly environment.
We Are Caring:
- Treatment is tailored to each patient's individual needs.
Care and consideration is taken by the doctor and staff to treat each patient as an individual and not a "cookie cutter" treatment approach where every patient receives the same treatment modality regardless of their chief reasons for seeking orthodontic care.
- A commitment to communication at each visit.
We make a conscious effort to update you about you or your child's treatment at every appointment. With daily "appointment summaries" and periodic formal progress reviews, patients and parents are kept abreast about treatment and if it is progressing according to schedule.
- The Doctor will personally take your phone calls.
She will always make time to answer your questions.
- Follow up phone calls to patients after key appointments.
Our doctor and staff will make "care calls" to check up on our patients. We do truly care about your experience with our office!
We are Hi-Tech
- Up to date sterilization systems are in place.
Our instruments are dry-heat and /or autoclave sterilized between every patient. Single-use/disposable items are used when possible. Sterilization systems are tested regularly by an independent biological monitoring service.
- State-of-the-art appliances bring our treatment to a new level of clinical performance.
We utilize a state of the art imaging lab to obtain radiographs and orthodontic records.
Our clear brackets are virtually invisible and are designed to move the teeth efficiently.
Nickel-titanium arch wires create a continuous-light force resulting in more efficient tooth movement with less discomfort to our patients.
Our light cure pre-pasted adhesive on the braces makes the process of placing the appliances on the teeth quick and comfortable.
Consequently treatment is completed more quickly with a more ideal occlusion (bite).
- We are a provider of INVISALIGN
Dr. Jordan is very experienced in the intricacies of the Invisalign Process. Much of the success of this treatment modality involves clinical acumen and experience.
Attention is paid to the retention and stabilization of the result
We will discuss with each patient a definitive retention plan tailored to their individual needs as treatment comes to completion.
We Are Fun!
- Win prizes in our Patient Rewards Contests
Earn "points" for excellent compliance. Adults can play too. Win gift cards or certificates to dinners at great restaurants.
- Colored braces and custom retainers
You won't believe all of the color choices to decorate your braces. You can change your colors at each appointment. We've had patients make retainers with the American Flag design, photos of pets, even custom designs they made themselves! Be creative.
- Your comfort is of prime concern
We will strive to make each office visit a relaxed and truly positive experience!