Janet L. Jordan, DDS
I feel so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to do what I love and to be surrounded by so many wonderful people, not only my staff but our patients as well. I opened my Ahwatukee office in 1996. My goal is to help each person who comes to my office achieve their desired result in a professional, gentle, non-threatening, caring and fun environment. I believe when a patient sits in my chair they should be treated with total respect no matter what their age. They should know that we are truly concerned about them and their orthodontic care.
I am committed to giving each individual my full attention and study each case thoughtfully and thoroughly to determine the best treatment options possible. That same commitment goes into the actual treatment my staff and I provide as well. I personally see and treat each patient myself and I will always take the time necessary to answer your questions and to help you be as informed as possible about your treatment. You can rely on me to be honest and completely dedicated to achieving your goals and giving you a healthy smile and straight beautiful teeth.
- Certificate of Orthodontics: 1991-New York University College of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, New York, NY
- Certificate of Residency, GPR program: 1988- Veterans Administration Hospital, New York, NY
- American Women’s Dentist Award for Excellence: 1987-recipient
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: 1987-New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Science: 1983-Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Member: American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society; Arizona State Orthodontic Society; Central Arizona State Dental Society
- Alt. Delegate, Arizona State Dental Association, House of Delegates 1998 -Present
- Former: Associate Clinical Professor: Department of Orthodontics New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY; Associate Professor: University of Pacific, School of Dentistry, Department of Oral Medicine
- Prior Hospital affiliations: St Joseph’s Hospital, CRS program, Phoenix, AZ; Maricopa County Hospital Dental Department, Phoenix, AZ; New York University Hospital, New York, NY; Bellevue Hospital, New York, NY: New York Veterans Administration Hospital, New York, NY
- Boarded: Arizona, Northeast Regional Board , California,
- License: State of Arizona